In addition to the security threats of spam, viruses, worms, and phishing, companies today are becoming increasingly aware of the need for content filtering and attachment control. The damage caused by either unethical email (racially insensitive or pornographic) or the loss of proprietary company information can ruin a company’s reputation as well as cause harmful consequences in the marketplace.
Benefits of Mailprotector’s content filtering include:
- Manage rules based on words in the message headers, subject, or body
- Control attachment type & size
- Filter email from over 240 country-specific URL extensions
- Easily add Inbound & Outbound rules
- Create rules for an entire domain, or an individual user
With Mailprotector’s content filtering module, companies can enforce policy and compliance policies for their organization. Compliant disclaimers in the email footer are becoming an important part of business email communications today.
As the world of email communication becomes more complex, flexible disposition of messages among many recipients is becoming an important feature - the ability to set various content and security settings for many recipients.